A Human-Centered Endodontic Practice
IDEAL PRACTICE LIFESTYLE
Enjoy the Life of Your Business
Running a successful endo practice with too many different tools cobbled together or a lack of structure can lead to burnout, as ESS user Dr. Matthew Nealon explains in this video. The ESS platform creates structure and harmony so the dentist and team experience a state of flow in their daily work. It’s software as a positive lifestyle choice.
FOCUS ON STRENGTHS
Be a True Leader
ESS research and workflow mapping of top practices found that endodontists try to perform too many roles at once while holding the practice together. Aside from being stressful and unsustainable, the practice leader becomes a bottleneck affecting practice growth. The ESS platform helps the whole team refocus, taking the pressure off a single person.
THE RIGHT STRUCTURE
A Daily Flow that Works
Following the ESS model of high production practice DNA, the endodontist’s focus is on patients, treatments, and leadership. The ESS workflow means the dentist will spend half as much time in operatory, freeing them up to see more patients including emergency cases, as many as 11-13 people per day instead of 3-5. It’s structure for a more productive and profitable practice.
Get the complete solution for revenue growth and healthy practice life.
A comparison of the many tools and resources endodontists combine for practice management.
- Requires significant time commitment
- Necessitates self-study across multiple disciplines
- Not readily available to teams
- Can be challenging to track down best practices independently
- Provides convenient online access
- Road map of best practices
- Most business coaches don't have endodontic practice knowledge
- Requires initiative and time to implement recommendations
- Addresses only certain aspects of practice
- Built on process DNA from a practice in the top .1% nationally
- Modules apply to endodontist and promote continuous improvement
- Not limited to business strategy - includes HR & more
- Consultant may not have full understanding of practice
- Requires time and initiative to implement recommendations
- Implementation can be disruptive to practice, resulting in lost revenue
- Process recommendations online for team implementation
- 24/7 desktop/mobile access to resources for every area of practice
- Connects with knowledge community for ongoing innovation
- Significant time and financial commitment
- Not tailored to dental industry model
- Additional degree rarely of interest for patients or team members
- Customized to endodontics industry
- Comprehensive offering includes process, HR, business modules
- Innovation focus promotes continuous improvement, feedback, and refinement
Lead a successful independent practice without an MBA
An endodontist is an expert in treating patients and managing their pain. With process solutions, it’s not necessary to become a small business expert.
- Be a leader in your business with the right support
- Provide team resources for a strong start
- Tap into the full practice revenue potential
- Stay current through the ESS knowledge community
“Before ESS by the end of the day, I was frustrated and exhausted. The schedule was chaotic and had no flow. Now with ESS, there is structure and at the end of the day, I’m less stressed and no longer feel as frustrated.”